Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Katherine Paterson Author Study

I just completed my author study unit on Katherine Paterson; boy was that a lot of work!  I've written unit plans before but never anything quite like this. I choose the author because I was familiar with a few of her titles; although, I admit I haven't read any of her books.  I discovered that Katherine Paterson is quite the fascinating lady.  She has won numerous awards for her contributions to children's literature including two Newberry Award Medals for Bridge to Teribithia and Jacob Have I Loved.

Be sure to check out this link which includes a short biography about Katherine Paterson
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/contributor/katherine-Paterson


 

If you would like to see my completed author study it is listed under pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment