Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Joy of Childrens Literature Companion Site

Before I took this class I had spoken to a friend who had commented that she wished she has kept the text book required for this course. She felt it was a great resource and one that would actually be a useful resource in her future classroom.

As I was searching the pages of my book for web links for each chapter I decided to check out the books companion site  located  at http://www.cengage.com/cgi-wadsworth/course_products_wp.pl?fid=M20b&product_isbn_issn=9781111298364&token= .  While it doesn't include everything from the text it does provide a great resource for the Listen, Watch and Read, web sites and some bonus read aloud's that are included in each chapter.

If like me you rented rather than buying the book I suggest adding this link to your favorites as it may be a great resource down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment